Malanga's 21-year-old son Marcel was among the Americans convicted for participating in the coup plot that left six dead ...
Three American citizens (two of them Utahns) who were sentenced to death over a failed coup attempt in Congo have had their ...
22h
Tuko News on MSNKwale: Congolese man allegedly killed in hotel, body found next to shoreA 29-year-old Congolese man was allegedly killed in Kwale county. The musician was reportedly dragged from the hotel where he ...
The Democratic Republic of Congo's president commuted the death sentences of three Americans who were convicted last year on ...
The death sentences of three U.S. citizens convicted for their role in a failed coup in Democratic Republic of Congo last ...
Three Americans convicted for their role in a failed coup in Democratic Republic of Congo last year have had their death ...
The leader of the rebels who captured two key cities in eastern Congo says international sanctions and the planned minerals ...
M23 rebels in control of key areas of eastern Congo have agreed to a ceasefire with African coalition peacekeepers who ...
A Nairobi lady narrated how her Congolese lover almost got her in jail after asking her to transport drugs to South Africa.
The Associated Press on MSN13d
Rwanda-backed rebels enter mineral-rich town in Congo, defying ceasefire callsRwanda-backed M23 rebels entered the strategic town of Walikale in eastern Congo late Wednesday, according to residents and ...
Qatar hosted a second round of talks on Friday between Congo and Rwanda and separately met with representatives of the ...
The United Nations says Burundi is seeing its largest influx of refugees in decades as tens of thousands of people flee the ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results