2d
Sporting News on MSNChargers predicted to attempt career resurrection of failed third-round pickThe Los Angeles Chargers needed to add more wide receivers to the mix this offseason and to this point, the only move they ...
The Los Angeles Chargers signed former fan favorite wide receiver Mike Williams to a one-year deal earlier this offseason to ...
GM Joe Hortiz filled three key positions during the opening wave of free agency and with the draft set for April 24-26.
Williams spent up-and-down time with two different teams last season after being part of the roster turnover under new ...
The Los Angeles Chargers set the NFL world on fire when they traded franchise legend Keenan Allen last offseason. Fan ...
Opinion
17don MSNOpinion
With the addition of wide receiver Mike Williams, just how will the Chargers handle the position move forward, before next season?
A year after leaving the Chargers as a salary-cap casualty, Mike Williams is eager to work alongside Justin Herbert and be a deep-ball threat for the team.
Mike Williams and the Chargers agreed to a one-year deal worth up to $6 million, a source told ESPN's Kris Rhim, confirming a Fox Sports report.
Mike Williams re-signs with the Los Angeles Chargers on a one-year, $6 million deal after a challenging stint with the Jets and Steelers. Williams aims to boost the Chargers' offense alongside ...
The Los Angeles Chargers are taking a gamble by signing a former San Francisco 49ers quarterback with a lot still left to ...
This is where it all started and I’m excited to be back,” he said of returning to the Chargers after a “terrible” last season with the Jets and Steelers.
Harbaugh on Allen, who remains a free agent after playing for the Bears last season: “Oh yeah, anything’s possible. That ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results